This game reminds the children that we can always see a difference in the lives of people who have Jesus in their heart.
Target Audience: Intermediate (9 to 12 years)
In a small chit of paper write “Jesus” and fold it.
- Choose one player as the ‘Detective’.
- Ask him or her to leave the room until you call them in.
- Make the other children sit in a circle.
- Teach them two kinds of actions.
- One, for with Jesus (Say, clapping hands with 4 fingers)
- Another, without Jesus (Say, clapping with 2 fingers)
- Ask all the children to close their eyes.
- Walk around them and drop the chit into one of their laps.
- That child must do the action for “With Jesus”. Everyone else must do the other action for “Without Jesus”.
- As the children continue doing their actions, call the “Detective” in.
- The Detective should find out the child with Jesus within 20 seconds.
- Repeat the game by choosing a new Detective and changing the actions for “With Jesus” and “Without Jesus”.
We can always see a difference in people who have Jesus in their heart.